Thursday 9 July 2015

.Hair Fair 11th-26th July





Hi everyone who reads and follow my blog.Thank you kindly for visiting my blog and supporting me in my flickr stream too!You guys are just fabulous..I'm humbled and appreciate it very much <333.Usually I do not rant in my blog as you may have noticed..it's just because I'm a person with few words but I guess I will make this time an exception in support of a good cause!I'm really excited about this event..and just like from the past years I'm obsessed with my hair collection in Second Life so I might just go amok again this time buying... with all the fabulous creations from so many amazing hair creators it's impossible to not go crazy isn't it?!
Hair Fair opens 11th July closes on the 26th of July.
Every transaction made at Hair Fair will donate a portion to Wigs for Kids, the charity of choice for Hair Fair 2015. 
Bandana Day is 26th of July where we remove our hair to show we care. All bandanas sold at hair fair have been created by Residents all over SL and 100% of sales of those go to Wigs for Kids, and are only available for sale during this event, and destroyed after it ends. They will be transfer, so you can gift them.Isn't that wonderful?

Please check out their website for more important infos : https://hairfair.wordpress.com/

I do hope that you will enjoy the event as much as I will and contribute generously as well as making yourself look beautiful with those fabulous looking hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment