Thursday 23 October 2014

Innie

~Wears~
Hair-[Entwined] Elizabeth
tb- Oversized Tank - Off White
Tattoo- elska Lacey

Hi there and welcome to my first ever blog be it in SL or RL.My name is Inerthrandil..sometimes I use Inertia (caridee sparta) inworld and those who knows me calls me Innie.I seldom can find the time to commit to photos let alone blogging but lately I have found it quite a fun thing to do in Second Life..just another a random activity besides my gacha addiction and decorating as well(multitasking all the way).I am still a beginner and clueless so will keep things simple as I always be a learner as I discover new things along the way..which applies to RL anyways.Well enough of my rantings but I just want to say that I only blog whatever I like only.I can be contact me via flickrmail at http://insightinertia.blogspot.nl/ .Thank you kindly for reading my blog and looking at my photos!!<333

No comments:

Post a Comment